Built for residential and commercial use, outdoors and indoors. Our luminaries are perfect for HOA (Homeowner Associations), CCRCs (Continuing Care Retirement Communities) and organized neighborhoods for use on holiday seasons like Christmas and Halloween. We have specially-designed programs for group purchases which include discounts and organizational tools that can even create fundraising for luminary purchases for common areas.
HOA Luminaria lantern Sets:
- Perfect for all occasions - from wedding receptions to Christmas decor to being the hit at any party! You can decorate these luminary lanterns or decorate around them or use them on their own for simple elegance.
- Timeless Shape & Style - looks like a contemporary version of the old-fashioned paper sack but without all the problems. No folding required - saves time, hassle and frustration.
- Beautiful Warm Glow - HOA Luminaries radiate a warm glow with both the long burning candles and the electric bulbs. This glow enhances all your events and turns them into very special occasions.
- Waterproof, Durable, and Reusable - HOA Luminaries are made from a sturdy polymer with UV inhibitors that is resistant to weather and the elements. Our Luminaries are tough enough to stand on and can be used season after season, year after year. We lead the industry with a 10-Year Luminary Warranty.
- Effortless Installation - easy to install and store. Use sand, gravel, or water for weighting or our special stakes which let you use the HOA Luminaries on uneven surfaces and slopes. No other luminary has the versatility of HOA Luminaries. They even nest together for efficient and easy storage.
- HOA Luminarias - the weatherproof and reusable solution for your holiday and event lighting needs.
LUMINARY SIZE: Each luminary lantern is 9-inches tall, 6-inches wide and 4-inches deep.
LIGHT SOURCE OPTIONS:
1. No Light Source - Our luminarias are designed for general use. If you have your own tea lights, candles or C7 light strings, you can use them with our luminaries. If using candles, we advise some kind of candle holder and always monitor while in use.
2. Candles & Holders - Our first, and most-traditional source of lighting. 6 candles and 6 holders come with each set of 6 luminaries. PROS: Nice flickering candle light. No electric cords involved. Candles last approximately 8 hours. CONS: Risk of fire and requires constant attention when in use. Requires cleaning of holders on a regular basis.
3. Citronella Candles & Holders - A popular selection for summer when used near people. 6 citronella candles and 6 holders come with each set of 6 luminaries. PROS: Citronella scent helps repel mosquitos and insects. Nice flickering candle light. No electric cords involved. Candles last approximately 12 hours. CONS: Risk of fire and requires constant attention when in use. Citronella scent is not popular with all people. Requires cleaning of holders on a regular basis.
4. Electric Light Strings - Our most-popular light source. Available in green or white color. 6-socket light strings with 36-inches between sockets, 18-feet in total length, however the total length (in use) is 17-feet because a bit of the light string goes up inside each luminary. Light strings have a male plug on one end and a female plug on the other end. Light strings can be strung end-to-end for up to 4 sets per string circuit. Comes with 13 standard clear C7 bulbs (one extra bulb!). PROS: Our brightest option. Convenient on/off at one location. Versatile bulb possibilities. CONS: electric cord between luminaries. Requires 110-volt outlet nearby.
5. LED Tea Lights with Timers - Our second most-popular light source. 6 individual tea Lights to match set of 6 luminaries. No more having to turn your tea lights on an off every evening! Simply turn them on once (at the time you want them to come on every evening) and they will stay on for 5 hours and then will automatically shut off for 19 hours. It will continue this same timing sequence every following evening. All you have to do is turn them on once! PROS: Nice flickering light mimics candles. No fire hazard. No electric cords involved. Batteries last approximately 35 hours. CONS: Less brightness than electric light strings. Warm White is the usual tea light color, making the white luminaries keep a clean white. If you would like more warmth and the closest thing to a candle look, select the amber tea light.
LUMINARY STAKES OPTION:
1. With Luminary Stakes - If you intend to use our luminaries outside, it is advised that you consider a method to secure the luminaries to the surface you will place them on. High winds or unlevel surfaces are common situations that will disturb your careful luminary setup. There are 2 easy solutions for securing your luminaries. The easiest method, if you have a penetrable surface, is to also select our luminary stakes that are matched specifically to your luminaries. The other option involves weighing down your luminaries with sand or small pebble stones in the base.
2. No Luminary Stakes - If you plan to use sand or small pebble stones to secure your luminaries no luminary stakes are necessary.
Buy our luminaries and feel confident you are buying the best luminary lantern offered for decorative lighting!