Built for residential and commercial use, outdoors and indoors. Our luminaries are perfect for HOA (Homeowner Associations), CCRCs (Continuing Care Retirement Communities) and organized neighborhoods for use on holiday seasons like Christmas and Halloween. We have specially-designed programs for group purchases which include discounts and organizational tools that can even create fundraising for luminary purchases for common areas.
HOA Luminaria lantern Sets:
LUMINARY SIZE: Each luminary lantern is 9-inches tall, 6-inches wide and 4-inches deep.
LIGHT SOURCE OPTIONS:
1. No Light Source - Our luminarias are designed for general use. If you have your own tealights, candles or C7 light strings, you can use them with our luminaries. If using candles, we advise some kind of candle holder and always monitor while in use.
2. Candles & Holders - Our first, and most-traditional source of lighting. 12 candles and 12 holders come with each set of 12 luminaries. PROS: Nice flickering candle light. No electric cords involved. Candles last approximately 8 hours. CONS: Risk of fire and requires constant attention when in use. Requires cleaning of holders on a regular basis.
3. Citronella Candles & Holders - A popular selection for summer when used near people. 12 citronella candles and 12 holders come with each set of 12 luminaries. PROS: Citronella scent helps repel mosquitos and insects. Nice flickering candle light. No electric cords involved. Candles last approximately 12 hours. CONS: Risk of fire and requires constant attention when in use. Citronella scent is not popular with all people. Requires cleaning of holders on a regular basis.
4. Electric Light Strings - Our most-popular light source. Available in green or white color. 12-socket light strings with 36-inches between sockets, 36-feet in total length, however the total length (in use) is 34-feet because a bit of the light string goes up inside each luminary. Light strings have a male plug on one end and a female plug on the other end. Light strings can be strung end-to-end for up to 4 sets per string circuit. Comes with 13 standard clear C7 bulbs (one extra bulb!). PROS: Our brightest option. Convenient on/off at one location. Versatile bulb possibilities. CONS: electric cord between luminaries. Requires 110-volt outlet nearby.
5. LED Tea Lights with Timers - Our second most-popular light source. 12 individual tea Lights to match set of 12 luminaries. No more having to turn your tea lights on an off every evening! Simply turn them on once (at the time you want them to come on every evening) and they will stay on for 5 hours and then will automatically shut off for 19 hours. It will continue this same timing sequence every following evening. All you have to do is turn them on once! PROS: Nice flickering light mimics candles. No fire hazard. No electric cords involved. Batteries last approximately 35 hours. CONS: Less brightness than electric light strings. Warm White is the usual tea light color, making the white luminaries keep a clean white. If you would like more warmth and the closest thing to a candle look, select the amber tea light.
LUMINARY STAKES OPTION:
1. With Luminary Stakes - If you intend to use our luminaries outside, it is advised that you consider a method to secure the luminaries to the surface you will place them on. High winds or non-level surfaces are common situations that will disturb your careful luminary setup. There are 2 easy solutions for securing your luminaries. The easiest method, if you have a penetrable surface, is to also select our luminary stakes that are matched specifically to your luminaries. The other option involves weighing down your luminaries with sand or small pebble stones in the base.
2. No Luminary Stakes - If you plan to use sand or small pebble stones to secure your luminaries no luminary stakes are necessary.
Buy our luminaries and feel confident you are buying the best luminary lantern offered for decorative lighting!